Monday 27 August 2012

I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP......


Used to be a song I listened to very late at night....out somewhere..in a time far far away.

I was up then because I chose to be...I was young, having fun....long time ago.

Anyway,Now I can't get no sleep because the little person doesn't let me!!!!!
It starts off with an extreme resistance to bedtime.

Then comes
"One more drink of water please?????"

Then.........
"I'm hungry."

Then.....
"Can I watch a movie on the laptop?"

Then
"Nooooooo!!!!!...I'm not tired..."

And so on and so forth.

Eventually the little one succumbs to sleep...but there is a catch. It is Only in MY BED!!!!!!!
So the night progresses and I sustain multiple random injuries....kicks to the head,whack's in the face etc etc.

I love my little munchkin so....In the morning all is forgotten,but then so it begins again the next evening.

I know it is probably just a stage...But should I take some kind of firm hand here????

Surely tears before bed cannot be good??????

If anyone out there is reading this what do you do with your strong minded,sleep resistant munchkins?


Peace out....xxxxx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment