Wednesday 22 August 2012

Affirmations


I am BIG into affirmations. I know they work. They so totally do.

An affirmation is something you say to yourself or write down that is positive and good.

The idea is if you repeat it enough you come to believe truly what you are stating,you then feel it and so it comes to be true.

So whatever you are thinking or feeling , even if you are a doubting Thomas just try it.

I've got one for today as an example.

                                            I LOVE MYSELF JUST THE WAY I AM.




No matter what you THINK you look like ,whatever issues you think you have or flaws.JUST SAY IT.
It helps even more if you look in the mirror and say it.

Fake it till you make it.

Chuck out bullshit doubting Thomas and give it a go!

A.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment